***For a brief period, the Primary packs are available as class sets with 32 stickers of each of 40 questions chosen for your class age group. Those are available for £40+VAT & postage until Thursday March 5th Sunday March 8th. Click the link for your year group to see examples and buy.
Infants, Junior and Primary Packs and Year 7+ sets are available year-round.***
The Bronze Package consists of 7 class sets from Reception up to Year 6.
The questions progress from imaginative, playful opportunities for parent-child talk in Reception to more serious, but still accessible question in Year 6.
In each class set comprises:
- Robust storage box to keep them safe all year
- 40 weeks worth of Sticky Questions with 32 stickers each week.
- Includes 6 larger 8-to-a-page questions with illustrations or riddles.
- Teacher guidance including a link to online resources (and answers to riddles!)
- Sample letter to parents (editable version on the resources page)
£249 + VAT
The Silver Package (limited to one per school) also includes a 1-hour Skype video meeting with Jason Buckley, founder of the Philosophy Man and co-author of Sticky Questions.
You can use this to:
- Plan launch strategies for Sticky Questions.
- See how best to get P4C started at your school
- Troubleshoot your existing practice with philosophy and plan for growth
- Explore your existing curriculum for opportunities for philosophical questions
£299 + VAT
The Gold Package (limited to one per school) includes a visit from Jason to your school for the day.
This can include:
- Parent workshops to give them ideas for talking about Sticky Questions and other fun oracy games.
- Launch assemblies for Reception/KS1 and KS2.
- Demonstration workshops for teachers to observe how to get the most from Sticky Questions discussions.
- Staff training for your whole teaching staff in embedding this resource into their weekly routine.
£999 + VAT
(plus accommodation and travel)
Schools with more than one-form entry can order e.g. one Gold and two Bronze packages. Infants and Junior schools can order packs for the relevant classes in our shop
Sticky Questions were inspired by the experience of Julie Mahon at Latton Green Primary “Since the beginning of this academic year I have been sending out thunks on stickers for the children to wear home every Thursday. This has been rolled out across the school and has been a really positive way to include discussion at home. On Fridays the children feed back what their families’ opinions were and if anyone changed their mind after hearing other family members' ideas.”